Monday, July 2, 2007

Codedooty

I'm stuck doing some regular dev work for the next couple days... then it's july 4th here (holiday), so I may not be able to do anything new on the blog until later this week. I do have a couple new contributors signed up now, so perhaps something will get posted before I get back.

In case you've missed it, we got the max9/x64 version of B2 (Brazil r/s V2.0) out of testing last week, check the press release here. Thnx to all the blogs and news sites that have picked up the story.

[UPDATE 7-11] Apologies for the delay -- ran into a hard drive prob that set me back a couple days, then got slammed w/ more work. We do have one contributor that's got a tutorial almost ready to go and I've got the text for the next section of the training guide ready too (it still needs screen caps). I've also got another tutorial on deck that came in as a request yesterday.